Since you own or manage a commercial building, you understand the importance of your HVAC system. Moreover, if you own a retail establishment or restaurant your HVAC system is critical to your business. That is why you need fast and professional HVAC technicians that understand that removing and replacing your old HVAC unit during the off hours and getting ready for the next business day is critical to your businesses survival.
The Cajun Air techs make sure that your commercial property is as comfortable during every season. With over 100 years of combined service experience Cajun Air is the commercial HVAC replacement specialist to call for all your commercial air conditioning and heating installation and replacement needs.
Whether your business needs a brand new system or a whole or partial replacement, we have the staff and up to date training necessary to get your job done right. Contact us today to discuss what we can do for your commercial HVAC installation and replacement needs.
- Commercial HVAC Unit Installs
- Commercial Ventilation Installation
- Commercial Refrigeration Installation
- Restaurant Ventilation
We are licensed and insured commercial HVACR replacement specialist and backk our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Cajun Air HVACR Maintenance
Cajun Air believes strongly in preventative maintenance for commercial heating, air, and refrigeration needs. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in the HVACR world. Our goal to is to get the most out of your existing system and save you downtime and money.
Gas Heat Preventative Maintenance Inspection List
- Replace all filters with deluxe pleated 2 inches if available.
- Install flow plus drain tabs for drain overflow protection.
- Check all high and low voltage wire connections.
- Check all high and low voltage wire connections.
- Lubricate all motors and bearings if needed.
- Check all belt tension and replace if needed.
- Check all pulleys and sheaves for groove wear and vibration.
- Check all pressure readings on all compressor stages.
- Do compression ratio test
- Check temperature difference.
- Clean return grills.
- Check code records on control board if available.
- Check economizer operation.
- Check condenser coil airflow for proper heat exchange.
- Clean condenser coil if needed.
- Check fresh air intake filters and clean if needed.
- Check all refrigerant lines for vibration wear.w plus drain tabs for drain overflow protection.
- Check entire unit for natural weather damages. All high and low voltage wire connections.
- Clean out and clear all drain lines.
- Check thermostat for proper operation.
- Place unit in cooling operation and monitor.
- Check and verify thermostat and controls operation.
- Inspect al fan brackets and motor support for proper integrity.
- Verify all fans operating properly in response to controls.
- Check crankcase heaters.
- Verify that all panels secured to unit with proper fastening materials.
- Provide a written report of work completed and indicated all detected deficiencies.
Ice maker preventative maintenance, repair, inspection & service
Cajun Air believes strongly in preventative maintenance for commercial ice maker & refrigeration needs. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in our world. Our goal is to get the most out of your existing system and save you downtime and money.
Preventative Maintenance Inspection List
- Circle the overall condition of the ice-maker
- Water valve inlet screen
- Water pump
- Water distribution tube
- Float switch or float valve
- All connection tubing clean and free of leaks
- All drain connections clear, clean, and free of leaks
- Purge valve inspection
- Circle the overall condition of the evaporator
- Clean evaporator
- Condenser coil either air cooled or remote
- Fan motor in good shape and rotates freely
- Curtain switch adjusted properly
Inspection Reports Money
One service Cajun Air began over ten years ago was performing inspection reports for clients. Since we perform service for many Property Management companies we had to perform a viable way to lay out all equipment located on the property locations.
Over the years we have perfected an information data format layout. We are able to compile a layout of data that will inform our clients with all data of all equipment on any location.
Our reports include information about the make, age, tonnage, year of manufacture, issues with equipment and even the type of Freon used in equipment. In short, when our clients order a full inspection report they have every possible bit of data to inform them of every HVACR on the location in question.
This has been used not in only lease agreements but also in the negotiations of multi-million dollar purchases within complete office parks and our reports have been used as a standard for many clients across the United States.
We have performed these inspections and reports for clients from Georgia through California. They are probably one of the oldest accomplishments within Cajun Air that the owners have been a part of.